Donofrio & Associates, LLC. provides an informational and comprehensive Well Inspection.
We perform the following services during our inspection:
- Locate and evaluate the well casing and cap
- Measure the distance the well casing and cap sit from the ground
- Determine the distance the well sits from the home
- Conduct flow yield test during the inspection
- Check well pressure tank, switches, gauges, and water softener equipment
- Locate the control box of the well
We do not perform septic inspections or water potability testing.
We also partner with WelGard to protect you against virtually all well water failures for the first six months from your inspection. This is free, with nothing to buy; no obligation. This covers all well related emergencies, and can renew in 6 months.
Please feel free to view a Sample Well Inspection Report here.